Available Positions at Invotec:
Manage quality / regulatory activities for our single use medical device operations reporting to the site’s leader. The ideal candidate will possess the following education, knowledge and experience:
1) Bachelor degree ( masters degree a plus ) in engineering / science related field.
2) 5+ years of medical device quality / regulatory experience
3) Knowledge and experience in Quality Policy management for the FDA, EU, Canada.
4) Experienced in establishing and maintaining a Medical Device Quality Management System.
5) Competency / experience with implementation of MDR, CAMCAS, FDA, MDSAP requirements.
6) Competency / experience successfully interacting with EU Notified Bodies, FDA.
7) Effective communication and technical writing skills.
The individual we seek must be self motivated and enjoy taking full charge of our RA/QA function. The individual must like working in a small company and be able to tailor their skills to match the needs of Invotec’s organization. We offer excellent working conditions with competitive compensation and benefits.
No information available.